Last updated: March 2023
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Bristol Family Blog (“we”) will to the best of our abilities share accurate information, but make no warranties about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services or images contained on the website. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk.
The links on our website are strictly for information. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage caused from any events/days out/activities/experiences that you attend that are mentioned on this website or associated social media channels.
All images and text on this website are copyright Bristol Family Blog (unless otherwise stated).
- Most of the time we pay for the days out/events/activities that we go to. However, sometimes we are kindly gifted tickets. I will be transparent about this.
- Any advertising will be clearly labelled as a ‘sponsored post’.
- I will always be honest about our experiences.
Who we are
Bristol Family Blog (“We”). Our website address is: http://www.bristolfamilyblog.com and contact email is email@example.com. We are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes what data we retain, use and store (as minimal as possible!)
Newsletter – Your Data & Opting in and out
- If you sign up to our newsletter you are opting in for us to retain your name (this is an optional input) and email address. This data will be solely used for the newsletter which will contain information in relation to this blog, our picks of the best Bristol (and surrounding area) days out and events, offers, giveaways and any other useful information! This newsletter is intended to be a monthly newsletter, but I envisage it will take me a few months to commence this.
- Your data will not be shared with any third parties.
- You can opt-out of us retaining your data by clicking the unsubscribe button on a newsletter, or at any time you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your data be removed or amended. If you do not opt-out then we will retain your data indefinitely for the purposes of the newsletter.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Comments are retained indefinitely.
- Google Analytics is used on this website so we can see the numbers of visitors we are getting on different posts. This will profile your gender, age and location, but this data appears in a way that does not personally identify anyone.
- We hold Google Analytics data indefinitely for the purpose of analysis.
Changes to these Policies
We will review these policies regularly and may make changes without notice to you. Any changes made will be updated on this page, so please review the policy regularly and please contact us on email@example.com should you have any queries or requests in relation to the above policies.