Bristol Summer Activities – Our Family Guide for 2023!
We are so lucky there is a HUGE amount on in and around Bristol this summer. The Bristol summer activities are listed below in following categories to help you plan your summer! If you find this guide helpful, please share it and follow Bristol Family Blog on Instagram or Facebook for more ideas! If you prefer email, you can sign up to our mailing list and you will be notified when a new seasonal guide post is published just like this Bristol Summer Activities Guide e.g. October half term/Halloween & Christmas posts to come later this year!
Bristol Summer Activities Categories:
- Festivals and Trails
- Water Play
- Boat Trips
- Animal & Adventure Park Days Out
- Outdoor Family Days Out & Activities
- Indoor Family Days Out & Activities
- Pick Your Own
- Fetes, Smaller Festivals and Parties
- Outdoor Cinema
- Free and Cheap Days Out
Festivals and Trails
Unicornfest 1 July – 3 Sep
Unicornfest is a magical trail of 60 unicorns around Bristol landmarks raising money for Leukemia Care charity. The unicorns are custom painted by local artists – they look fantastic! Download the app and enjoy finding them whilst exploring the city this summer!
At the end of the trail all the unicorns will be on display together at the Unicorn Farewell Festival 22-24 Sep and then auctioned to raise money for the charity. More info at theunicornfest.co.uk
Kids Fest 1&2 Jul
Kids Fest at Farringtons Farm Park 1&2 Jul Magic shows, bubbles, Super Pirates, Bluey and inflatable mega slide! Book tickets
Bristol Harbour Festival 14 – 16 July
Free action packed festival with music, dance and circus performances and water based activities. Our highlights from last year were the baby race, huge sand and water play area, face painting and meeting a mermaid! See our reel from last year. We enjoyed a stroll around the harbour first thing seeing all the boats and going on the wheel in millennium square.
It gets very busy so I would recommend going early and we tend to go on the Sunday as a family as it feels less busy and less boozy than Saturday. This year College Green looks to be the focus for children’s activities. More info at bristolharbourfestival.co.uk.
You can Build model sailboats for a race at the Bristol Harbour Festival 1 Jul Book tickets
Fantasy Forest Festival 14-16 July
Held at Sudeley Castle, Fantasy Forest Festival is on 14 – 16 July with a weekend of lively entertainment and fantasy themed experiences. There will be a fairy walkway, costumed characters, live music, craft and skills workshops and lots more. Weekend tickets are sold out but there are Sunday tickets available as of writing. Find out more
Party in the Country Park 23 Jul
Family party at Old Down Country Park. Expect outdoor adventure, live local musical talent, entertainment for all ages and activities the whole family can enjoy. Book tickets
Party in the Park 27 Jul
Party in the Park with Action Pussycat at Locking Head Farm 27 July 11-2pm live entertainment, games, magic, mascots, rides, inflatables, circus skills, face painting, crafts, stalls and food! Free festival set to be bigger than ever!
Valley Fest 3 – 6 Aug
A family friendly food and music festival in Chew Valley! You can camp for the weekend or buy a day ticket for the Sunday. There is children’s theatre, crafts, play areas, bubble making and lots more. Find out more and book at valleyfest.co.uk
Bristol Balloon Fiesta 10 – 13 Aug
Free hot air balloon festival filled with spectacular mass ascents, night glows and lots of family entertainment! See our post from last year. I really recommend getting up early, taking a picnic blanket (ideally with a crepe) and watching one of the morning ascents. There is lots of food and drink, funfair and other entertainment. There is an NCT tent for anyone with young children. Car Parking tickets are available now. More info at bristolballoonfiesta.co.uk
South Gloucestershire Show 5 & 6 Aug
County show with equestrian performance riding and birds of prey, music, motoring, food, livestock, stalls, a kids zone and more. Find out more
Vegan Kids Festival 11-13 Aug
Family festival for vegan families with activities, workshops and playtime. Find out more
DogFest at Ashton Court 2 & 3 Sep
Displays, advice and workshops, fun dog show, a kids activity area and lots more! Try code DFLOCAL for 15% off tickets Book tickets
Mall Cribbs Water Garden
Free water garden opening in July! There will be bubble machines, splash streams and ice creams. Their beach was great last year so we have high expectations for this! More details to come.
The Wave is an in-land surfing destination in Bristol! There are surf and body boarding lessons and sessions from 6+. For all ages there are Play in the Bay sessions which are perfect for paddling, splashing and bodyboarding (surf boards not allowed for this session). Children 8 and under (and those that can’t swim) require a 1 adult: 1 child ratio.
The Wave is free to enter as a spectator and there are play areas, games and a cafe. More information on thewave.com
West Country Water Park
There are so many water based activities to do here including a giant inflatable obstacle course (there is also a smaller version for 6-12 year olds), SUP (from age 2), Remote Controlled Boating (all ages), Kayaking, Wind Surfing and more!
They also do outdoor cinema where you can watch from the land or water – very cool! See the outdoor cinema section below for details. More information at westcountrywaterpark.co.uk
Mission Inflatable at University of Bristol Swimming Pool
Large inflatable obstacle course on Sunday afternoons between 4 Jun – 3 Sep, and on Weds afternoons from 19 Jul – 3 Sep. Places are limited and must be pre-booked via the University of Bristol Active app or website.
Paddleboarding Harbourside Adventure
“Join SUP Bristol for a stand up paddleboarding adventure and the chance to see Bristol’s floating harbour from a brand new perspective.
Starting with the basic techniques, you’ll first get to grips with how to stand and paddle. Anyone with previous experience will be able to pick up some more advanced skills too. You’ll then put your paddling techniques into action on a mini adventure through the exciting, historical waterways of the harbourside. You’ll paddle past the SS Great Britain and beyond in this fun, two hour experience on Bristol’s harbour.” Book tickets
Brean Splash Waterpark
Indoor and outdoor waterpark in Brean with lots of slides, a lazy river, water play and lots to entertain children. Pair with a visit to the beach! More info at breansplash.com
Portishead Open Air Pool
Heated open air pool with family sessions available to book. More info at portisheadopenairpool.org.uk
Welly Boot Land at Slimbridge is absolutely worth a mention as it is a fab big water play area!
Parish Wharf Leisure Pool
The family fun leisure pool in Portishead has small slides, jets, etc. Best for young kids. It is indoors but it is right by the marina so lovely to pair with a walk around the marina. Book here
Beautiful swimming spot east of Bath. It is on privately owned land which is currently opened to the public, but please use responsibly or it may be closed in future! There are no facilities. There is no parking so they ask that visitors use public transport, bikes or walk. More info on warleighweir.co.uk
Re-opened last year after a long campaign and refurbishment. There is a main pool and childrens pool. They have sensory bags that you can borrow whilst you are there. Due to open this summer but check their website for details clevelandpools.org.uk
Parks with Water Play
Please note these are not always all operational so best to check – you can try asking on local Facebook groups or on “Things to do with kids in and around Bristol UK” Facebook group:
- Hengrove Park Water Play Area
- St Andrews Park Paddling Pool (Due to open in June)
- Sydney Gardens Water Play, Bath
- Mundy Playing Fields Splash Pad, Thornbury
- Millenium Square (disclaimer: check it is clean/safe before using)
Streams to paddle in
- Willsbridge Mill – lovely short river walks and paddling, a wildlife garden, fairy garden and cafe!
- Snuff Mills/Oldbury Court – Quickest route to enter at Vassalls Park end and head down to the river where you can paddle – often lots of dogs paddling too. Great play area in the park, cafe kiosk and toilets. River walk along Snuff Mills which is usually pram/buggy friendly except when muddy.
- Kingsgate Park, Yate – stream to paddle in, an excellent play area and next to the beautiful Vintage Birdcage Cakery for cakes/brunch/lunch!
- Sandpits Park in Bath – stream to paddle
Other places with some water play
- Longleat – splash pad in the adventure castle
- Avon Valley Adventure Park – small water play area near the entrance
- Cattle Country – small water play area near the entrance
- Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm – small water play area near the ice creams
There are some great boat trips around Bristol Harbour and beyond, and it has got to be one of the best Bristol summer activities!
This is a large replica ship of the Matthew which was used by the explorer John Cabot. Choose from Fish & Chips Trip, Avon Gorge Cruise or a Harbour Trip, and there are even options with live music! Find out more
The Bristol Packet host a number of trips including the City Dock Tour, Beese’s Sunday Drinks, Cream Tea Cruise, Pub Lunch Cruise and Avon Gorge Cruise. Find out more Beeses is a fab riverside pub and getting the boat here is a great one for when you have friends visiting to show them a bit of Bristol!
Bristol Ferry is great for going all around the harbourside – you can turn up and get on/off at different stops. They also have shuttles to Beeses which is such a great trip as I said above! Bristol Ferry also run shuttles to Beeses for their band nights! There is also a gin tour which sounds great. Find out more
Animal & Adventure Park Days Out
Bristol Zoo Project (Formerly Wild Place Project)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Trail 22 July – 3 Sep. More details coming soon. The Wild Place Project is becoming Bristol Zoo Project this summer! In case you didn’t know, it is the same charity that ran Bristol Zoo but the new site is nearly 10x bigger than the Clifton site so they have so much more space and opportunity. Watch this space for new facilities, play areas and animals! We love it here, it already has so many animals and things to do – the barefoot trail is my personal favourite! Book tickets
Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm
An exciting collaboration with Aardman to bring an augmented reality Shaun the Sheep trail around the zoo! We enjoyed this trail, and having a picnic next to the elephants and seeing giant tortoises were highlights! See our recent Instagram Reel of our day out. Book tickets
Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park
Meet Bluey and Bingo 15 & 16 July, The Bitcoin Adventure Weekend 22 & 23 July, and open every day for summer 17 July – 27 August (more summer events to be released)! Book tickets
Drawn to Water: Quentin Blake Illustrated map trail on until 10 Sep. Exhibition on 21 July – 16 Sep. Let’s Draw Family Interactive Show 22 July – 3 Sep at 11am. Other family art activities and workshops more info here! Wonderful water play in welly boot land and lots of birds to see. Book tickets
Cotswold Farm Park
Summer events TBC. Book tickets
Over Farm’s Countryside Adventure
Big summer blowout 22 Jul – 3 Sep – Hosting a different entertainer every day of the week and the usual farm park activities they have: great new adventure play area, bouncy pillows, mini golf, tractor trailer rides, quad train ride and animal feeding! Combine with a visit to their PYO (details below) Book tickets
Outdoor Family Days Out & Activities
Animal Ark at Sudeley Castle
A new animal attraction for summer where you can admire 50+ fantastic life sized animal sculptures and go on a digital safari with an AR treasure hunt around the grounds. The sculptures are all made from flowers, petals and natural materials. We went recently and it was absolutely beautiful, and a huge adventure play area. See our recent post and reel on this on Instagram. Book tickets
American Museum & Gardens
Brick America – An American adventure in lego bricks event and exhibition 22 July – 31 Dec. Lots of lego models, build stations, a lego bricks graffiti wall and other activities. Join in with The Big Build 22-24 July where lego artist and his team will be building a giant model of the Hollywood sign and you can get involved! This is a beautiful museum/mansion house and gardens to visit on the edge of Bath. See Theatre section below for details of open air theatre here. Book tickets
Summer holiday activities 31 July – 30 Aug. Try out archery (child friendly) on Mondays (until 21 Aug), Storytelling or Tudor Dancing every Tuesday, ZooLab on Wednesdays 2 – 30 Aug 4 workshops each day showing animals and find out their weird and wonderful uses in Tudor times. Warrior Day 13 August where you can learn about knights and see swordfighting shows. Falconry displays 20 Aug. Jousting 27 – 28 Aug see jousting displays (we went to this last year and it was great!) See Theatre section below for details of open air theatre here. Book tickets
Palette and Pasture
Ice cream parlour and Maize Maze open from 29 July! We did this maze last year and it was huge! They also have a bouncy castle inflatable park (weather dependent), tractor ride ons and a few animals. More info at paletteandpasture.co.uk
Chew Moos Ice Cream
Chew Moos needed a mention as when you think of Bristol summer activities, ice cream has got to feature! This is a fab ice cream parlour in the Chew Valley! It has a play area in a field and some animals. It is free to visit. Check their Facebook for opening times.
Arnos Vale Cemetery
- 25 July – Pirates Stomping Story & Meet a Tree Family Activity
- 29 & 30 July – Dome Club Planetarium (see indoor activities section for more details)
- 1 August – Worms Stomping Story & Make a Bird Feeder
- 2 August – Forage and Arrange – A Workshop for Families
- 3 August – Owl Babies Stomping Story & Whittling Workshop
- 4 August – Dinosaur Stomping Story
- 7 August – Fire Lighting Workshop & Fairy Door Making
- 8 August – Magic Wand Making
- 10 August – Bugging-out For Kids
- 10-22 August – Den Building Workshop
- 11 August – Bear Hunting Stomping Story & Clay Critter Creating
- 14 August – Use Your Common Senses for Kids
- 15 August – Knife Skills Bushcraft
Some activities require booking and some are drop in. More info here
Ashton Court Miniature Railway
Public running days on Sunday 30 July, Sunday 6 August, Sunday 27 August and Monday 28 August. Tickets are available at the ticket office on the day.
MShed Steam Train
MShed Steam Train Ride Buy tickets at the ticket office by the MShed platform. Single £3, Return £4.50. Running on 15 & 16 July for Harbour Festival, and 5, 6, 26, 27 and 28 August. More information here
We The Curious Summer of Play 8 Jul – 3 Sep
Whilst their building is closed the team will be setting up on Anchor Square and at venues across the city to create spaces for everyone to experiment, play and get creative. More details to come, check for updates on wethecurious.org
Big Bristol Abseil at Bristol Aquarium
Abseil Bristol Aquarium on Sat 19 Aug for ages 12+! Get aquarium entry free with your ticket Book tickets
UK Bungee Club at Bristol Amphitheatre
One for the thrill seekers – on 19 & 20 Aug you can bungee jump in Bristol Amphitheatre! Book tickets
Westonbirt Arboretum Zog Activity Trail
The Zog Activity Trail is on until 19 Sep – read our post on this here!
Tyntesfield National Trust
- Festival of Archaeology 15 – 30 July “Learn about the history of the conservatory, why it is no longer here and the discoveries made during an archaeological dig on the site in 2013.”
- Summer of Play 24 July – 6 Aug Take part in Victorian games such as skittles, boccia and croquet. Find the Happy Campers site behind the walled garden with 3 bell tents with storytelling, music and role play cooking on the campfire.
- Summer of Play – Let’s Play 21 Aug – 3 Sep “Pick up a free Let’s Play map and activity sheet at the welcome building, then head out into the estate to discover the many ways to play at Tyntesfield. Build your tallest tower or best balance beam course in our ‘Let’s Build’ area. Head to ‘Let’s Discover’ to become a woodland explorer or ‘Let’s move’ to try your hand at tennis.”
Dyrham Park National Trust
- Summer of Play 22 Jul – 3 Sep “No matter what your age, come and enjoy some playful activities at Dyrham Park in the holidays. With creative, active and more traditional game play options, there’s something for everyone to try”
- Nature Explorer Sessions 25 Jul – 29 Aug Have a go at fun activities such as hunting for bugs, exploring trees and grass and identifying different plants. Sessions might include pond dipping with nets and there may even be a chance to create your own wild art. On Tuesdays and Thursdays at multiple times.
Prior Park National Trust
- Heritage Explorer Challenge and Festival of Archaeology 15-30 July “As an 18th century garden, Prior Park is home to many archaeological finds. Pick-up a free heritage explorer spotter sheet and see what you can discover at Prior Park. There will also be a live dig happening in the Pasture Monday to Friday so if you visit then, you’ll be able to see archaeology in action.”
Newark Park National Trust
- Summer of Play 22 Jul – 2 Sep “There’s lots of fun to be had this summer at Newark Park. Join us for croquet on the lawn, a game of boules and even try your hand at some jester skills.” The wooden animal carvings are lovely here, and there is a small adventure play area.
Stourhead National Trust
- Festival of Archaeology 16-30 Jul Dig for the mysterious Stourton Castle, visit knights and squires, become an archer, make medieval paper, pottery or your own gargoyle! All activities are free, normal admission applies.
- Summer of Play 22 July – 3 Sep “Throughout the summer holidays the play meadow will be jam-packed with games for everyone including loose parts play, creative play, active play, performance play and nature play. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays each week, from 10.30-3pm, join us for volunteer-led crafts.”
Enchanted Garden at Painswick Rococo Gardens
Ultimate Slip ‘N’ Slide
Huge Slip ‘N’ Slide near Shepton Mallet. Open 15 July – 3 Sep 10AM – 6PM 7 days a week. Book here
Indoor Based Family Days Out & Activities
Beyond Submergence at Propyard
Light and sound immersive art exhibition throughout July. The art experience will be in a 20,000 sq ft industrial space and orchestrated by an award winning art collective. We will be visiting early in July so keep an eye out for a post if you want to see more before booking! Book tickets
“If you are looking for caves, legends, and adventure this summer holiday, you’re in for a treat at Wookey Hole.” Meet the Witch of Wookey Hole, see a Circus show in the caves, adventure golf, a new Scooby Doo 4D cinema experience, soft play and more! Summer holiday fun 22 July – 3 September. Book tickets
Cheddar Gorge Caves
Walking With Our Ancestors 21 July – 3 Sep “Journey through time and walk in the footsteps of your ancestors in a fun and engaging adventure that takes you back to pre-historic Britain.” Choose your tribe and explore their tribal trail. Activities such as pre-historic dress up! Explore the caves and museum. Book tickets
Concorde, interactive museums, aeroplane themed play area, cafe and tickets valid for a whole year! Fab for any kids that love aeroplanes and helicopters. There is also an interactive kids app! See our recent day out here on our Instagram Reel. Book tickets
Wonderful World Of Books at John Wesley’s New Room
“This summer, stories will be jumping off the pages into the New Room. Exploring some of our favourite children’s books with a different story read each week followed by a fun craft activity and then a trip to explore the museum. Plus, a museum trail available throughout the summer holidays.” On 27 Jul, 3, 10 & 17 Aug. Book tickets
Dinosaur Weekend at The Helicopter Museum
22 & 23 July “A fun packed weekend of Dinosaurs and Helicopters. Live Dino Shows, interactive 3D backdrop displays from Jurassic Park, Dinosaur Petting Zoo, Meet and Greet Dinos.” Find out more
Every Wednesday throughout August there will be magic shows, balloon modelling and illusions.
Curious Kids Bake Off at Aztec Hotel & Spa
3 & 24 Aug “Join us for an afternoon of creativity with our award-winning kitchen team at our Curious Kids Bake Off! Each child will get to decorate biscuits and cupcakes in preparation to create their very own show stopper that will be judged by our expert on the day!” Book here
Where The Wall Street Art Activities
‘Introducing Stencil Art’ Spray Sessions on multiple dates. Find out more
The Bristol Graffiti Workshop at St Werburghs Community Centre
Practice graffiti with an active and experienced graffiti writer. Workshops on Sat 22 Jul & Sat 26 Aug. Find out more and book tickets
Little City Bristol
Lots of dates for this roleplay pop up and for the summer there are new ice cream and fish and chips role play – how cute! Book tickets
Dome Club Planetarium
Family planetarium shows at Arnos Vale Cemetery 29 & 30 July and 17 & 18 August, and at Ashton Park School 2 & 3 August Book tickets
A trip to the theatre is such a treat and some of the best Bristol summer activities! We love to see lots of open air theatres this summer!:
- The Wizard of Oz Open Air Theatre American Museum & Gardens 8 July Book tickets
- The Snail and the Whale 14-16 July Redgrave Theatre Book tickets
- Horrible Histories: Terrible Tudors 20-22 July Theatre Royal Bath Book tickets
- Romeo and Juliet with The Lord Chamberlain’s Men 22 July Outdoor Theatre Tyntesfield Book tickets
- Kid Carpet & The Noisy Garden Centre 24-28 July Wardrobe Theatre Book tickets
- Dinosaur World Live 25-27 July Bristol Old Vic Book tickets
- The Snail and the Whale 26-27 July Playhouse Weston Book tickets
- The Amazing Bubble Man 27 July Redgrave Theatre Book tickets
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea 28-30 July Bristol Old Vic Book tickets
- Dinosaur Adventure Live 28-29 July Redgrave Theatre Book tickets
- Romeo and Juliet with The Lord Chamberlain’s Men 28-29 July Outdoor Theatre Dyrham Park Book tickets
- The Hare, the Moon, and the River – Family Theatre Show 1 Aug Zion Bristol Book tickets
- Sarah and Duck 2 Aug Playhouse Weston Book tickets
- Encanto film with live orchestra 2 Aug Bath Forum Book tickets
- Winnie the Pooh Musical 3-5 Aug Cardiff Book tickets
- Robin Hood Outdoor Theatre 4 Aug Goldney House & Gardens Book tickets
- Koala and Friends 9 Aug The Garden Theatre, Windmill Hill City Farm Book tickets
- Hey Duggee 9-12 Aug Theatre Royal Bath Book tickets
- Twelfth Night 9 & 10 Aug Berkeley Castle Book tickets
- The Wizard of Oz Open Air Theatre 11 Aug Tyntesfield Book tickets
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny 16 & 26 Aug The Garden Theatre Windmill Hill City Farm Book tickets
- ‘Pride & Prejudice’ Outdoor Theatre 18 Aug Goldney House and Gardens Book tickets
- Shrek the Musical Bristol Hippodrome 22-27 Aug Book tickets
- Winnie the Pooh Musical Cheltenham 31 Aug – 2 Sep Book tickets
- Tales from Acorn Wood 2-3 Sep Redgrave Theatre Book tickets
Pick Your Own
One of my favourite Bristol summer activities has to be pick your own fruit! The PYO dates below are rough as it is weather dependent when the fruit are ripe/flowers ready. Please check for updates on their websites/socials before you go to check they are open:
- Palette & Pasture – Sunflowers mid Aug
- Over Farm, Gloucester – Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries from 17 June Book here (combine with Countryside Adventure see above)
- Farringtons Farm – Sunflowers in Jul & Aug, Dahlias in Aug – Sign up to their newsletter to be the first to know about tickets
- St Aldhams Nursery, Pucklechurch – Blackcurrants & Redcurrants estimated early Jul, Raspberries estimated mid Jul, and Strawberries in Aug. Check their website for updates.
- Primrose Vale, Gloucester – Strawberries now open and raspberries soon as of 13/06. Check for updates
- Thurloxton Farm, Taunton – Strawberries, Gooseberries and Rhubarb last week of Jun, Raspberries, Black & Red Currants Jul and Sunflowers in Aug/Sep. Check for updates
- Lotmead Farm, Swindon – Reopening in June. Check socials for updates
Fetes and Parties
There will be too many of these to list but here are a selection of the ones I have spotted. Don’t forget to check and support your local school and village hall events as these are often lovely Bristol summer activities!
- Kids Disco & SEN Kids Disco 8 Jul & 12 Aug Zion Bristol Book tickets
- Lyde Green’s Summer Sizzler at Bristol & Bath Science Park 15 July 11-4PM – Music and performances, dog show, stalls, games, rides and activities and food
- Clevedon’s Summer Market at Clevedon Community Centre 22 Jul – Meet Peppa Pig & Paw Patrol Characters Book here Free Scavenger Hunt. Bristol Reptile Encounters with lizards, tortoises and snakes to hold Book here
- Summer Beach Party with Party Peeps at Emerson’s Green Village Hall 22 July Book tickets
- The Summer Dinosaur Experience from Action Pussycat x At Play In The Woods 30 July Woodland dinosaur experience, become Dino hunters and find them in the woods, enjoy the outside space and forest school Book tickets
- Garden Games Day 19 Aug Zion Bristol Book tickets
- Summer Carnival at Almondsbury Creative 20 Aug – Games Music Food and Drink Book tickets
- Page Park – Bandstand performances every Sunday in July
- Bristol Vegan Fayre 2 & 3 Sep Free but need to Book tickets
We have yet to try one of these but they look really good fun and there are quite a few on this summer!
The Mall Gardens, Clifton
- Fri 28 July – Moana, Chicken Run, Marigold Hotel, Grease, Star Wars A New Hope
- Sat 29 July – Tangled, Paddington, Hot Fuzz, La La Land, Dirty Dancing
- Sun 30 July – Encanto, Shrek, Room With A View, Mamma Mia, Back To The Future
Queen Square, Bristol
- Fri 4 Aug – Matilda the Musical and Top Gun: Maverick
- Sat 5 Aug – The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long and Mamma Mia!
- Sun 6 Aug – Encanto and Elvis UK Tour
West Country Water Park
At West Country Water Park you can watch the film from the land or water!
- Fri 25 Aug – Pirates of the Caribbean
- Sat 26 Aug – Castaway
- Sun 27 Aug – Titanic
American Museum & Gardens
- Fri 25 Aug – La La Land
- Sat 26 Aug – Top Gun: Maverick
- Sun 27 Aug – The Greatest Showman
Free and Cheap Days Out
For more free and cheap days out ideas for Bristol summer activities see this post! There are also so many lovely parks in Bristol so why not explore some new ones and take a picnic – one idea I love is to take teddies with you to make it a teddy bears picnic! Chilled garden days and BBQs are also some of the best Bristol summer activities, so do not put pressure on yourself to go out every day!
Thank you for reading our Bristol summer activities family guide!
Please share our Bristol Summer Activities Guide with anyone that might find this useful, and Follow us on our Instagram (most active here) or Facebook for more days out ideas! Any additional events we see we will share to Instagram stories and pin to a summer highlight!